Saturday, October 31, 2009

Money order question?

i am sending this money order for my friend. it is asking for her signature (purchaser signature). she is out of town and her name is on the account. who should sign? me or her
Answers:
well you cant sign her name because that would be forgery.
I see nothing wrong with you signing it. My hubby buys money orders all the time and I sign them (my name). Nothing is wrong with that. If your friend gave you permission to send it for her then it should be ok for you to sign yor name to it.
The person who you are sending it for; the person getting it has no idea who you are.
You sign it and put her account number on it (if you have a way of getting it) or send a note with it if there is no place for the acct. number. Maybe even contact the company and let them know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net