Saturday, October 31, 2009

Military Moves and Child Custody - Indiana?

I had my child custody finalized in Indiana prior to marrying/moving to Hawaii to be with my Army husband. We're getting ready to move to our next final destination which is back to the mainland. Does anyone know if in the courts of Indiana, you are required to file an intent to move with every move? Also, can a change of jurisdiction be requested once we reach our final destination since it's outside of Indiana? This involves a young child so there will be years of potential updates required and neither the father nor I reside in Indiana.
Answers:
I would just call the court clerk and ask them. I think it wold be better to let them know, especially if child support is ordered through the courts.
You can submit your issue in the following website and a lawyer will contact you within 24hrs. Don't worry about their charges, Its only $1/day. So you are getting what you want in just $1. I think this you can afford. Here is the link

http://www.usalegalcare.com/child_custod...
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net