Saturday, October 31, 2009

MIP in Oregon?

I got my first mip wondering if there was anyways out of it. I also got an "officer's motion and order amending uniform citation %26 complaint" I don鈥檛 know what this means tho. It sounds like they just moved me over to a different court but it doesn鈥檛 talk about when it is or anything. And only half the page is filled out the judge and order part.
Answers:
No, you won't get out if it, if in fact you are a minor and were caught with alcohol or other controlled substance. Face up to it, go to court and be respectful to the judge, pay the fine or do your community service, and stay clean! This should be a reality check to you that you need to change direction.

The motion sounds like the officer changed something on the original complaint but you could ask the court what it means.
You are stupid. Freaking druggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net