Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mark of the beast...?

I heard that by May of 2008 everyone in the United States will be required to have a "mark of the beast" in either card form, or placed in your body. I assume it's an RDIF chip. My friend heard it from his sister the other night on a Christian show. Anyone know anything else about this...?
Answers:
I do believe that someday there will be such a system, however Im not sure how close we are to this system. Everyone thought when social security numbers were enacted that it was the "mark of the beast" system. So Im not sure, the technology is already in place for such a system. It could happen anytime, then again it may not happen for a long time
That would be a great idea. I am all for it. No more carrying around ID cards. I would like a credit card embedded as well. Just scan and go. I hope it's true.
Yeah, everyone will be tattooed with 666.
It's a Republican Party membership ID number and will be tatooed on the inside of the left wrist at birth, according to FoxNews. Only folks who watch Christian shows will be required to have one, though.
I never cease to be amazed at what total crap people will believe in the name of religion...
This is not the case.
I havent heard of this and I am assuming she was watching some gloom %26 doom televangelist?
I would not worry about the mark of the beast until there is a mass disappearing of Christians. Then I would be concerned,. Until then just dont get anything tattooed on your left hand or forehead.
"My friend heard it from his sister who saw it on a show". Think about what you said for a moment. That is truly a reliable source. I am shaving my arm now!!
This reminds me of one of those press conferences early in the Iraq war, when a Russian journalist began his question with "According to the Internet..."
if this were true it would be on the front page of every newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net