Saturday, October 24, 2009

Maddie.There is something not quite right?

It is just me or do you think this whole Maddie thing is a bit strange?

I hope to god she is found safe and sound but i cant help thinking behind those 'distraught' faces of her parents who are currently glavanting around Europe having dinner with the pope, there is something more sinister going on!
Answers:
Agree. Its interesting that after all the money put in a fund for them that they decline the use of private investiagtors. And why did they insist that she answers to Madeline and not Maddy when I know people only refer to her as Maddy and Maddy only (the family is local to where my sister is). Odd.
remind you of anyone?
Every time a question like this is posted you will find at least 75% of answers will agree that something is odd, check under news and events all the McCann questions, you are not on your own.
I smell A McRat.....
It's certainly not just you . All we can do is speculate about her parents . Hope Madeleine is found soon and then we will least have the answers to so many unresolved questions.

One question that is resolved is the parents put their children in danger and what an outcome it was for the poor little mite .
I agree, somethings fishy with that story. Those Parents aught to be in jail and charged with neglect. So horribly sad. That poor, beautiful child.
I hate to say it, but I haven't passed much comment on the subject, but I found it odd from day one. I watch the parents actions and ask myself how I would react if (god forbid) it were my daughter and I have to say it would be completely differently. I really hate to have so little faith in human nature, but it stinks to high heaven.
i thought this too,i know they want to keep this in the public eye but they have now left the twins to go and meet the pope .I wouldn't want to leave my other children behind after what has happened
You are not alone in thinking this.

Every day, it seems to get more bizarre. How can they go out for dinner, not knowing where their daughter is?

I know that, to a certain extent, they've got to remain busy to stay sane, but it's just gone too far.

Someone should tell them.
Yes it also seems very stage managed, they are hardly the picture of distraught parents. The appeal for money also stinks and the father's monotone voice doesn't quite ring true either
God you lot have all been watching too much drama/soaps.
Everyone I know thinks this and although feel terrible saying it out loud, I kept thinking of those things, for instance, putting the twins in the 'creche' just days after M went missing. WOT? I lost sight of my son once in a Supermarket, for about 5 minutes! and am still nervous when I can't see him (he's 12 now!!). And, the calm way this couple face the day, dressed well, jewellery on, talk to the media, start a 'Fund', go to see the Pope - incredible! Admittedly I am not religious but I think my 'faith' would have been shattered for ever if this horror had happened to me! I would want to punch the Pope and never see the inside of a Church again!
Thoughts must stay with this little girl, but the family really do come across as unusual. I suppose none of us know how we would cope.
honestly - i think that the child is dead. Sorry to all the people who have faith.

the reason for this is that they are giving it to the press to cover their backs when they find the body.

also, when a body has been deceased for over 7 days, it becomes impossible to give an accurate time for the death, as tempurature can change their initial tests.

i do hope my theory is wrong, but that is what i think - and the family are always lying when on camera - the best example is their eyes are always going to the top-left, the spontaneous desicians corner. from memory - it would be bottom left.
Not accusing but..
Police will tell you those closest are usually main suspects until eliminated from enquiry.
Both parents doctors with necessary medical
knowledge for anything iffy....
How often have we seen passionate interviews on telly by someone who turns out to be guilty party...
Hope to God she is safe and well but after a month???
Yes something not right.
i totally agree with you, i just cant put my finger on it,again i really hope she is found safe and well,all the best
You are right, their is something
very fishing going on.
But i hope to God that Maddy is found
safe and well soon,
and then true will come out eventually.
With all this donation and publicity they are
making a meal out of it.
This could give wrong Idea to some people
and they could cash in with their child with all
the wrong reason, God forbid.
Yes and you all believe in Aliens
Diane was murdered
There was a second man behind the grassy knowl.
alien abductions, flying saucers etc.
The parents were with people during dinner.
The police would have been onto them long ago and for those that say they are in Rome without the other kids.
They have family in Portugal now.
I don't think it was a good idea to leave their kids alone (not something that I would have done) but I have heard dozens of Moms on TV saying that they do it all the time.
Give these parents a break. They've just lost a child.
I thought it was just me so up to now I have kept my opinions to myself. I am so glad that others share my doubts. I don't know what it is, just a feeling that something is a bit strange. A bit like when you see the distraught relative of somebody who has been murdered pouring his heart out on the tv and you say to yourself - he/she did it and it turns out to be the case. I hope I am wrong in this case but something is shouting out at me that I am not. Thanks for airing the question - have a star.
Nope I disagree. I think Maddy's mum was very hurt to leave the twins, but made the sacrifice because of her religion. Anyone who has watched the parents know that their pain is very real. Remember that they have family and friends with them in Portugal helping out.
The problem seems to be that the local plod ruined the crime scene, so forensics is almost non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net