Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mail tampering?

I have a weird situation. Some of my mail is opened enough where the one who opens it can read it and then put it back. And it's obvious that it's been opened and read; not like a little tear here or there from shoving it into the box carelessly. You can tell the difference. Luckily, nothing's ever been stolen, nor has there been any incident of identity theft, but I'm wondering what's been going on. Once it was a box of checks and a few times it's been my Blockbuster envelopes. Sometimes, it's random junk too that's been opened completely or partially. I live in an apartment building with locked individual mailboxes and no one has access to our boxes but us and the mail carrier. I've seen packages left in the open, though, that have been completely opened but the contents haphazardly stuffed back inside and sitting out on the floor waiting for its addressee. So, I'm pretty sure it isn't just me who experiences mail tampering in my building. Is our carrier just nosy or what?
Answers:
GIRL! What are you waiting for? Report this to the police!
They can put a surveillance camera up %26 find out who it is.
You probably have a weirdo in your building, maybe the super or landlord. Keep your eyes open talk to people in your building that you no are probably not the culprits, set up cameras if it appears there is a problem

contact police maybe
It could be your landlord or building maintenance person. Sometimes they have access to things the tenants know nothing about. Creepy!

Yeah, call the police and report it to the post office, NOT the carrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net