Saturday, October 24, 2009

Marijuana should be legalized as well as small quantities of other substances.?

Legalize marijuana, legalize posession of small quanities of other substances. Take drugs out of the black market and they will be less dangerous, drug related crime will drop. Less kids will die from useing street dope, because of unknown added substances and unknown purity. Tell us what you think.
Answers:
I think that you are 100% right and all the people that are curently in jail for taking any kind of drug be let out todate and be replaced with a real bad guy. Our so called war on drugs is just about as stupid as our war on terrists in Irac, how can we alow ourselfs to be this stupid? Make the people who grow, make, and market to kids tobbaco responsible for the true harm they do.
yes
Absolutely. Not only that we would stop the overcrowding of the jails, eliminate the black market, and actually gain money instead of spending it on policing prohibition.
sounds like a plan
yes, and the tobacco should be illegal...
I agree that weed is pretty harmless and its a joke that alcohol is legal and not pot. As far as other substances, such as cocaine, acid, heroin, etc...that should deffinetly be illegal.
I don't understand that the government lets one of the most addictive and harmful substances known to man be added to cigarettes, nicotine, for daily consumption and mass addiction while they look down on hemp. I agree that pot should be legalized. I'm not sure about other substances like crack, heroin, meth, nicotine. But pot definitely.
I don't use the stuff, but yes, I agree.

Alcohol is legal and we have plenty of alcohol-related crimes - domestic violence among them.

If nothing else, it would be a valuable social experiment to try legalizing it. (Your reference to "other substances" worries me though).

If law enforcement weren't so bogged down busting people who have done nothing wrong other than having something they aren't supposed to have - maybe they could solve and or prevent some real crimes.

That being said - if by "other substances" you mean meth or cocaine - then my answer is a resounding NO.
It may sound good in theory, but I don't think it would work. If the government legalized such drugs they would be strictly regulated and taxed. I don't think the type of kids who get hurt because their drugs are laced with dangerous substances will benefit from this, because they are still going to be buying their drugs off the street where it is cheap instead of paying much higher prices in a drugstore or supermarket.
Who died from street dope?
Also do you think if it is legal KIDS will be able to get it?
Tell us?? I agree that pot should be legal and regulated like beer and smokes. other, more potent drugs, no!!
Marijuana has become so mainstream in our culture its a wonder it isn't legal already. It amazes me that these legalization bills come up in states like Nevada and they fail.
Everybody knows the benefits of Marijuana from grandmothers to our politicians.
I'm going to go against the grain here...but I'm going to say NO!

I hate cigarettes and more importantly second hand smoke...it bugs the crap outta me to be in a room with smokers...nasty stuff! Making it easy for marijuana will just add another avenue for second hand smoke (only you'll get high when you don't even smoke it).

Plus...I wonder how long it will take someone to find out what diease it causes...like cancer...then that will put even more strain on tax payers and our medical facilities.

Like I said...not the popular answer...but...as a non-smoker and non-drinker I don't want the stuff around me.

Sorry if I ticked anyone off.
Are you nuts? Do you know what happens when you mix weed with alcohol. Crime, Violence, and most of all DEATH. Do you hear of all the accidents caused by drinking. Of course you have. But do you hear how many also have another drug in them as well. NO YOU DON'T. You hear about alcohol and that's it. Unless autopsies come out public. Which usually they don't, because of the families. I must agree weed is not that serious of a drug. But it is alcohol, that should be illegal. Its the biggest killing drug in the world. But America has tried that already. And look what happened with that. Major - Major crime rate. Besides the government hasn't figured a way of making more money from this idea. The government is making a sh*t load of money the way they have it set up now. The import value is worth more to them, then the street value for the regular person. And most importantly Weed is the gateway to all other drugs. That is a fact. And for anyone information. No I am not a cop. No I am not a government official. I don't work in any kind of law enforcement. But I am a father. And makes me more of an expert then some one else. I'm no angel. But I do have common sense.
Legalize cannabis..? Yes..!
Legalize class A,s..? NO CHANCE..!
Heroin is the cancer that is eating away at society and youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net