Saturday, October 31, 2009

Medical condition?

i gots this medical condition that make me gonna get fired but it aint my fault. I works in this office place with three shifts an i share the cubicle with two white dudes. they went to the supervisor and complained cause they say i makin the chair stink and they dont want to sit in it. well, aint my fault but theys right--i gots a leaky gasket, so to speak. i went to the doctor, and he say nothin wrong but i should eat mo ruffage. damn, i be eatin enough ruffage to plug a godam colony of sea monkeys an all that. boss done replaced chair twice, say he gonna fire my butt if he has to do it agian. i try using towlit paper for a plug but it give me a rash. can you help me?
Answers:
JJ,
you need to invest in a chair. Maybe the boss will pay for it, but if not, look for a used one. Make sure that the seat is vinyl and not cloth. Also tell everyone that it's YOUR chair, and no one else is to sit in it.

Hope this helps!
If you've got a medical condition that a doctor will sign off on then I don't think they can fire you. Check The Americans With Disablities Act. They have tomake some accomidations. Maybe give you your own chair or your own cubicle.
TRY TO WEAR A DIAPER. DEPENDS SHOULD FIT YOU.
hey baby it bin yo fwend LaTrine. I bin a nurse an all I got trainin in wikepedia. Caum ta mama lettus rub butts 2getha.
I is bin ah propa AFreakan queen I is so bootyful I havta wear gorilla maxe ta hide mah bootyful Nubian face
You need to get yourself one of the butt plugs like in "The Story of O." If that doesn't work, maybe your stink isn't coming from your butt.
Interesting..how much jenkem do you consume? Have you been taking laxatives to increase production?
Well, if you lose your job ( which you will, sooner than later, anyway), you can go into the jenkem business.
Da hood be a wundaful land o' oppatoonity, fo' an ontra-pi-nure minded *****, knowwhuduhmsayin'?
Now gets goin', boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net