Saturday, October 24, 2009

Marijuna user and corporate world and receive a salary range 70-100 k ?

How many people out there holds a position in the corporate world and is receive a generous salary and smoke pot or had?

Rules... please don't leave useless comments if you don't have answer. and to the rest of those imbecile out there that like to leave useless comments in people serious questions you NEED TO STOP. it's called FreeLawAnswer.com not Yahoo Jackass. So stop have some respect for others and learn to mind your own bussinss. and learn the first rule of questions%26answers GIVE ONE don't BS
Answers:
I make almost 100K a year(with bonuses, profit sharing, 401(K)((5%added ))as an engineer, and I chuff like a freight-train when I want to(the real good cush).

The real hypocrites are the ones who state "well alcohol is LEGAL" are sadly dillusional, since the "LAW" is NO moral compass.

More people die every year from prescription drugs and alcohol than illegal drugs, and doctors should be ASHAMED that THEY have become the drug-pushers of the 21st century(and it's all "legal"...pull-ezze!)

It my body, and as far as i say, it's MY right to do what I want to do with it as I see fit. And my employer? They think I walk on water...
Liberals Hate America and are spineless.
31,296,428 - as of 5:00 PM PST today.

Check back tomorrow after 5:00 PM PST for the daily update.
My g/f s cousin has an excellent job, in banking i believe. A beautiful house on LI and all sorts of stuff. He smokes on a daily basis.
The thing about a website like this is when you post here you are asking for peoples opinion and/or advice. You won't always like the answers you get but to answer your question, I just got a HUGE HUGE HUGE promotion and make really good money. Not quite the range your asking for but real close and I've never done drugs and I never will. It's just not my thing.
Every company I have interviewed for (In the IT field) that offered a job over $65k also required a hair sample for the drug test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net