Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loyalty vs. Truth?

If you were an employee working for a company that does animal testing on products, but the company's brochures say they don't, would that create the ethical dilemma of loyalty vs. truth? - I'm confused on if that would also be considered Whistleblowing. (Please help me justify my ethical thinking for my paper.I need opinions!)
Answers:
Truth always comes first for me. Loyalty loses credibility if one is a liar. Why would I want a liar to be loyal to me?

If you use this, you'd better put it in quotation marks! Otherwise, you'll get in trouble when I grade your paper! (How do you know I'm not your teacher?)
both
Truth should come before anything right? There is no dilema.
royalty is to follow the rule regarding the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net