Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ma Legislature ?

Did the Massachusetts Legislature do the right thing yesterday, by voting to keep gay marriage legal ? Or should they have made it illegal?
Answers:
They didn't vote to keep it legal, they voted to keep a constitutional amendment off the ballot.

But yes, that was the right thing to do.
Of course they did the right thing!
How does two men getting married make my marriage any less valid?
Why shouldn't a gay couple get the same tax benefits my wife and I do?

I see no reason that an man and a man or a woman and a woman shouldn't be able to marry.

I live in Mass. so I have heard all the arguments on both sides and all I have seen of the opposition is scare tactics, nothing that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net