Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lottery winner..?

I had received an email who told me that i had Winne by the UK lottery ? they said that had chosen between 250.000 emails and web sites , and they asked me my personnel informations. what do you think ? I'am not from the UK.
Answers:
it is a fraud!! DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THESE TYPES OF INTERNET SCAMS! I GET THEM ALL THE TIME FROM NIGERIA, CANADA, AND BRITAIN, AND LET ME T3ELL YOU, IF THEY WERE TRUE, I WOULD HAVE WON OVER 100 MILLION DOLLARS BY NOW! i confront thse people and tell them i will have them arrested for fraud!! that makes them leave me alone!they will try to get you to give them your bank account number or social secirity number to raid your accounts!! do not do it! it is a scam! believe me! on this!!
It's a scam. Why should they want to give you a prize if they've had nothing from you?
its probably some sort of scam.
if you have never done the UK lottery how can you be a winner? it's a scam, DO NOT give out any information.
If i emailed you asking for your personal details, would you give me them? be careful, they are trying to con you
Dont do it. UK lottery does not do things like that
dont send them anything bin it its a scam
Obviously a scam. If something seems too good to be true... it probably is!

Think about it; you didn't pay to enter, and you didn't take part in a survey or whathaveyou to 'pay' for your entry. What could possibly be in it for them?
You could not have won, I did. At least it said I did. It is a scam.
Scam, scam, scam. DON't GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFO!
For more info about internet scams/myths, etc., go to http://www.snopes.com
its a scam i get tons spam it dont reply
Its all Scam just delete it, I get 3 everyday saying I have won but I have never entered anything.
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
http://antivirus.about.com/cs/hoaxes/p/l...
Give them nothing it's a scam the only way to enter the uk lotto is to buy a lottery ticket %26 that costs 拢1 uk pound.

George
You have to buy a ticket in order to win the UK Lottery. Just remember, never-ever give out your personal details via email or phone!
Delete it!.
I get these same type emails all the time. They state I've won millions.

Don't fall for the tricks and schemes of a thief. Those emails are trash.
same thing happened to me, I looked it up on the web and there was a police warning about it being a scam. Do not give out personal details to anyone on the internet.
SCAM!
this is a scam delete it
i always say, if you haven't entered anything you haven't won anything. Also never send money to claim something you've supposed to have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net