Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mobile police (speed)! cameras.?

If (as I do ) I were to take offence at the positioning of (any) mobile police "speed cameras", would it be legal for me to stand directly in front of that camera, blocking its abillity to capture an image of the so-called offender, and thereby putting the copper back on the street? The use of these mobile cameras has become prevelant in our area, and it really bugs me. I don't break the speed limit often, but I have been burgled, a neighbour robbed, and I ain't seen a copper on the beat in years, but give them a lay-by and a camera, there they are. Police want to do their job, for sure, but lay-by louching is not what I pay large ammounts of cash for.
Answers:
Everyone feels as you do, but to stand in front of the camera would be obstruction, and if you persisted after a warning, you would be arrested, thus putting the arresting officer in the police station for the next 7 hours doing paperwork.
It reminds me last publication in the Daily Mail: London is the capital city with most of speed cameras in the Europe and worst dead tool of drink related deaths on the roads. money, money, money... police is just fancy get in to your pocket.
they'd find something to 'nick' you on for sure
i think it would be perfectly legal to stand in front of the speed cameras the law might put a no loitering sign on the speed camera tho then it would be illegal
I know how you feel but if you done something like that i can guarantee you it wont be safe for you to go out in your car you will be picked up the the police for any reason they will pin something on you
I agree with you , the police need to catch the real crooks , but there is more money to be made by speed cameras , than catching a crook

The system ( legal ) are out of touch with what the people want and it is about time that they took notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net