Saturday, October 24, 2009

Marijuanna:illegal?

So, if marijuanna is illegal, whats up with all these songs, movies, ect dealing with it? For example, Afroman's song "because I got high." If marijuanna is illegal, why is it legal for people to talk about getting high? I don't think its right. If people can talk publicly about getting high and not getting arrested for it, might as well make marijuanna legal, am I right?
Answers:
I believe it should be legalized. The medicinal purposes alone should be enough for it to be legalized. Takes away pain, makes you hungry, and makes you happy. Much safer than alcohol or any other drug out there, even most prescription meds. You're not hurting anyone by doing it, so why not make it legal. It makes no sense to me.
No talking won't get someone hurt. Actions, and being under the influence, may get someone hurt.

I personally think it should be legalized (okay, send the Feds) but you can talk about anything you want just as long as it doesn't hurt another person (defamation, slander, threatening to murder, etc.)
freedom of speech
It's called freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want, you just can't DO whatever you want.
So by your reasoning, anyone who talks about murder should be arrested for murder?

Marijuana should be legalized, but talking about something that is illegal is called freedom of speech.
of course pot should be legal. I have been smoking since I was 12, which was 35 years ago. Marijuana has helped to free my mind of all the junk that society tries to feed me. Instead I have loaded up on chocolate chip cookies, pizza and Dr. Pepper. Wouldn't it be such a better world if all wars were fought by stoners who were in a contest to see who could eat the most cookies. Just think! I smoke everyday, and will continue to smoke everyday, while I continue building computers and doing electrical formula calculations for the nuclear power plant. far out man.
No, we might as well not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net