Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My 3 anchor mooring with mooring ball and line. Then some guy attaches to it with his boat.?

I put down 3 anchors, all chain, and used it as a mooring for my boat. Well, I sold the boat a few months ago and then went to put my new boat on it and some guys boat is on it. I finially found out who it was and went to his door, and told him to get off my mooring. He never did. So friday night after a night of drinking ( 3 AM ) I rowed out and got my mooring anchors and let his boat adrift. His boat crashed on the rocks. He calls and says he saw me do it and he is calling the police. How can he prove? What would you do? Police came and I said Not Me... People do unfair things, steal my anchors.. What do they expect?
Answers:
Your behavior is what is known as vigilantism and it is anti-social. If you want people to obey the law, then you should obey the law.
Wow! What a story!

Good thing Nifong isn't your DA or you'd be accused of sinking the Titanic too!
Freaking jerk. He got what was coming to him. I'd dropped an anchor through his d@mn hull. Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net