Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MP using Disabled Parking Bay. Should he resign?

Anthony Steen, Consevative MP for Totnes, Devon, caught parking all day in a disabled parking bay at the railway station. Then has the cheek to say that the person who sent the photo to the local paper was very sneaky ! He was fined, but is this enough punishment for the HONORABLE gentleman
Answers:
An MP calling someone sneaky,that`s a bit hypocritical
Nope. He should be chucked out and have his toe nails pulled out one by one.

I'm really in a shocking mood at the moment, it would seem!
strange for a tory. they usually get caught with rent boys.

honorable? mp's have disgraced the word.
With this government I'm surprised they haven't made it compulsory!
Sounds like he's a politician. How many politicians are truly honest? How many are truly Honorable? Sound like typical behavior for a "better than thou" politician.
It`s a pity his car was not torched.
Nice one whoever took the pickie I too am disabled and when I get to my local Hospital the 3 bays by the outpatients are always filled by the 3 same cars ALL day

I believe his fine was NOT sufficient someone in a position of like that should suffer two fold as they are trying to abuse their position I think this should be extended to other public figures like Police officers but sadly what few do get to court are treated with the minimum penalty rather than the Maximum +
If I tried my New Skyline out at 170 MPH just to get used to it
they would use my B*ll's as a neck tie
Why not break his back so he has the right to use it?
No. He abused his position and took up a space that a disabled person really needed. If he can do that, what else is he capable of doing? How sneaky is he?
Perhaps he should be disabled
I think his party should chuck him out.

It really really really annoys me when non disabled people park in disabled bays.
They're there for a reason.

When I take my sister (who has a disabled badge) out we often can't find suitable parking as able bodied people have parked in disabled bays.
I have had several confrontations with people, most are apologetic but some are down right nasty and rude.

Break both his legs and see how he likes not being able to get around properly!!
Yes the reason I say this is he is a typical politician,its a case of don't do as I do do as I say.
here in canada it is a 300 dollar fine if your caught using a disabile parking spot how come he wasn"t charge?is he above the law?send the picture to the local parking police.
Yes, plus a substantial fine. He's not a paedophile - as far as I know!
no he should not resign, i agree with him , there are far too many disabled parking bays around. our local tescos as around 40 and Ive never seen more than 4 being used even on a Saturday.
The news article should be put on a poster and hung everywhere in his constituency.Like most tories he would not take a red face if you slashed him.
Yes, for the time being. Now that he has now been exposed for what he is, hopefully the electorate will act accordingly.
Resignation would be good, but unlikely as he is without honour or scruples (maybe as a politician that's natural).

Take our parking space, take our disability ...

A written, public apology is the least I expect.
Or perhaps he could spend a week in my wife's wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net