Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My 2-years old daughter is on the security watchlist due to last name. Can I change her family name for this?

When I traveled two weeks ago with my family, I discovered that my 2-years old daughter who was born in the US was on the no-fly security watchlist. That shocked me. I am myself on that list, but no big deal. I am used to it. But my Americal daughter is a diffirent story. So I want to change her family name altogether. Is this legal reason for this name change? Do I need to hire a lawyer?
Answers:
Of course you can change her name... but changing a name wouldn't take her off the no fly list...or Osama Bin Laden would be Kenny Buchannan and spending the weekend at Disney World.
If you're going to go through all the legal trouble...argue to have her removed from the list.
You would have to go to court and get the name legally changed,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


M Q © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net